Head of Digital Sales
Date of birth:16/10/1978
Address:rue Lamarck- 75018 - Paris
My Schengen Pass | Paris, Ile-De-France
My Schengen Pass is an informative website to help you prepare your trip or your family’s, in the Schengen area or in Europe. We also provide the first Schengen visa travel insurance comparator: prices, coverages, exclusions, geographical areas covered and more are reviewed. In a few clicks you will compare the products, understand the key differences and find the product you need.
3. Digital and Sales Director
Skintifique| Paris, Ile-De-France
Commercial growth: overall responsibility for achieving and exceeding revenue targets in priority countries ans several digital universes (social media, Amazon, website….)
Providing and leading functional expertise and delivery in one or several of the key commercial functions:
B2C customer acquisition: SEA, SEO, Remarketing, Display…
B2C customer development: CRM, email marketing…
B2B2C retailer acquisition and development (digital + select offline)
In several of the key support functions
Product positioning, branding & communication
UX and digital customer journey across platforms
Managing internal and external resources
Drive innovation: bring new and innovative ideas and realization, in terms of products, services, marketing approaches….
4. Global Head of B2C, Ecommerce & Digital
AXA Travel Insurance | Paris, Ile-De-France / Redhill United Kingdom
Launch and develop AXA Assistance Travel B2C activities worldwide, bring my expertise to the development of AXA Travel Insurance global B2C activities and liaise with the subsidiaries and group departments, thus ensuring an alignment of the Group B2C offering with the needs reflected by the market.
- Develop and manage all facets of the B2C marketing strategies to include strategy development, marketing investments, creative development, online and offline campaign design and management etc.
- Support customer acquisition through online and offline media buying in partnership with relevant Marketing Teams and Digital Transformation Department
- Ensure, through regular Market competitiveness and websites analysis, alignment of the Group offering with the Market needs
- Identify areas of opportunities for partnerships
- Ensure full involvement of the relevant parties within the Group, including subsidiaries in order to meet the market expectations
- With the support of Group departments (IT, Legal, Digital transformation, Finance, Communication …) and Axa Travel Insurance Sales and Marketing, identify areas of improvement towards a real Packaging of the Group offering
- Ensure readiness and optimum time-to-market
- Minimize IT integration efforts for subsidiaries’s
- Benchmark Product offering and sales performance and develop proactive global partnerships and affiliation programs
5. Head of B2C, Ecommerce & Digital
Allianz Global Assistance Australie | Brisbane, Queensland
I replaced the person in charge of B2C in the Australian Business Unit and my mission aimed at identify areas for improvement and increase sales through:
- An audit of current actions
- An analysis of performances
- Business cases
- The definition and implementation of the Action Plan
6. Online B2C & Digital Manager
Mondial Assistance France | Paris, Ile-de-France
In charge of a team of 5, my mission is to develop sales through qualified traffic, optimized conversion rate and customer retention.
- Set up and implement Action Plan
- Define website evolutions (usability, design, products)
- Manage webmarketing levers: SEO, SEA, Affiliate program, email campaigns, RTB
- Maximize revenues: transformation and average basket
- Develop strategic partnerships
- Implement CRM / PRM / DMP
- Measure commercial and marketing performances
- Develop mobile applications (B2C and B2B2C)
- Work on Social Networks strategy: online reputation, infiltration and transformation (www.voyagezen.fr)
7. B2C & Digital Project Manager
Allianz Global Assistance SAS | Paris, Ile-de-France
Within the Rebranding of Group sites Project, I worked on:
- SEO recommendations in accordance with the 28 subsidiaries specificities.
- international affiliate campaigns
- launch of new international partnerships
- definition of SEM strategy
- propose high ROI initiatives for emerging subsidiaries.
8. Webmaster / B2C Project Manager
Mondial Assistance | Paris, Ile-de-France
- Update and optimize the B2C website
- Monitor sales performances
- Create newsletters
- Define specifications for extranet
- Monitor PPC campaign and affiliation
- Manage strategic partnerships
- Redesign France website according to Group guidelines
9. Freelance Web Developper
SIRIUTZ | Paris/Dijon
1. My Schengen Pass
My Schengen Pass is an informative website helping in the preparation of a trip in the Schengen area or in Europe.
It provides update and useful information about formalities and a Schengen Travel insurance Comparator. I built, developed and translated the website during my spare time in order to test and learn growth hacking techniques, stay up to date in terms of web development / webmarketing (especially SEO) and potentially generate additional revenue through partnerships with the insurance companies.
Visit the website: www.my-schengen-pass.com
1. Master – Languages & Communication
Languages and European Media Market Studies (Université of Burgundy)
Study of the European media market, Semiotics, law, marketing, communication and Modern Languages.
Semestre at the Institute of Education – London
Passionate about travel, I am always looking for a new place to discover.
I’ve had the chance to visit Australia, Venezuela, Argentina, Mexico, the U.S., India, Thailand and all of Western Europe as well as Ukraine and Greece.
2. New Technologies
Webmarketing – Social Networks – Graphic design – Web Developpement – Raspberry Pi & Homemade Domotics
Jogging – Krav Maga – Football – Tennis